- Muppet Family Christmas - Muppets, sesame street, and fraggles singing Christmas carols?! My favorite scene is when they reenact "twas the night before christmas" and grover is a non-stirring mouse.
- Muppet Christmas Carol - I love Rizzo so much.
- Christmas Vacation - My family usually watches it every Thanksgiving and then again every Christmas eve.
- A Christmas Story - Yes, I do watch it for at least 10 of the 24 hours it's on. My dad says he knew a kid that actually got his tongue frozen to a pole.
- Small One- Not many people have even heard of this one. It's a 1978 Disney film about a little boy that lived in Nazareth and his old donkey named Small One. The little boy has to sell his donkey, but because he's old and weak. The only people that want to buy Small One want him for his skin. At the end of the day the little boy meets a man named Joseph who wants to buy Small One for his pregnant wife to ride during their upcoming journey. I cry uncontrollably during this movie every time I see it. This still happened last year.
- Best Christmas Pageant Ever - Again, you may not have seen this one. It's about the Herdman family who get involved in a church Christmas play and end up learning the true meaning of Christmas.
- Home Alone - "Look what ya did ya little jerk"
- Christmas Eve on Sesame Street - Bert and Ernie want to give each other awesome Christmas presents, but they are both broke (hello Dave Ramsey). Bert trades his prized paper clip collection to buy a soap dish for Ernie's rubber duckie, but Ernie trades his rubber duckie to get Bert a box for the paper clips. How sweet?! Also, Big Bird is worried that Santa can't come down the chimney. It's overall good news.
- Nightmare Before Christmas - This didn't make the top ten because I think it's just as much a halloween movie as it is a christmas movie.