Monday, December 22, 2008

sickly


This morning I woke up and felt horrible. I went to work but they sent me home after 3 hours because I was sweating and then I was freezing. Hopefully it's just a cold and not anything like the flu. It seems like I'm always sick around this time of year. I'm really bad at breathing through my mouth so I hope my nose doesn't get extra stuffy.


-I need to wrap gifts but I have no motivation.
-I have to make a side dish for a Christmas party tomorrow. Baked macaroni and cheese. Yum.
-I've been researching the circus lately. And I finished my book.
-I'm thinking about doing some fun art pieces inspired by the circus.
-I need new books to read. Any suggestions?
-Tonight I saw some beautiful Christmas lights at Stephen Foster. I should have taken pictures but I forgot my camera.
-Two of my good friends will be getting engaged soon and I am really happy about that.
-I forgot how much I enjoy the show Big Love.
-Because of Big Love, I will probably start researching polygamy. And choosing the right.
-The people I work with think I'm boring because I'm not a square. Thank goodness I'm not a square.
-I need new jeans.
-I need to not feel sick.