Monday, November 30, 2009
- video games
- a Christmas village
- a giant tv
Things I will always want for Christmas:
- reunion with Andrea, Jenna, and Sarah
- everything from Anthropologie
- a date with Luke Wilson
What do you want and not want for Christmas?
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Yep. Sometimes I'm 14 and watch teeny bopper vampire movies with my friends. Now, don't hate... I watch real vampire movies too. I've seen Lost Boys, Last Man on Earth, Interview with a Vampire, Dracula, and Nosferatu. I'm legit. Probably too legit to quit.
Also, team Jacob. Edward annoys me.
When did everyone become so rude. Let's be ladies and gentlemen.
Things I find SO RUDE:
- being chronically late. Okay, being late once in a while is fine. Things happen. Being late all the time is not fine. My time is just as valuable as yours. Don't be selfish.
- playing with your phone during dinner. WORST. Uhhh, please stop. It is incredibly rude to be starring at your phone instead of my face.
- movie talkers. Quit.
- parents that let their children be loud and ridiculous in public places. Okay, I realize this cannot always be helped. Children are crazy sometimes. I've been around children my entire life. I've babysat before. However, have some control. Don't let your children become savages just because they're in walmart.
- bad tippers. If the service was sub par, tip accordingly. Just remember people in the service industry get reduced pay because they are supposed to be tipped.
Don't be rude. End of rant.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
We enjoy music, movies, and books that contain good stories. I believe good stories resonate deep in our souls because we were meant to live them. We were meant to have “life to the full”. However, that does not at all mean complete happiness or health or wealth. It means a good story. Friendship, changes, heart break, tragedy, peace, love, and joy. I believe we have a short life and we can waste it with a boring safe story... or we can do something. We can move. We can write a better story.
So, that's what I'm working on. One way I'm changing my story is going to Macedonia in April
and Guatemala in September.
There's more, and I will be talking about it in the future. Also, watch this video. It might change your life.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
2. Great American Things. It's a blog celebrating American pastimes, people, food, culture, etc. My new fave.
3. cute tattoos
source 1, source 2, source 3, source 4 source 5
4. David Bazan looking like a baby singing Be Thou My Vision...
and looking like a man singing Hallelujah...
5. Sleeping with the windows open! Best sleep ever.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Sesame Street has good taste in music...
Look, Scrubs loves Sesame Street too! Thank you Daniel, for making me watch this clip.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Here's the loot from the micanopy fall fest:
- amazing yarn art for only $5! steal of the year!
- butterfly shadow box
- fish camera case
- 5 vintage necklaces
- folk art jewelry box
- hand made fingerless gloves
- nautical earrings (not pictured)
- several Christmas gifts (also not pictured, of course)
If any of you are in the North Florida area next year, I highly suggest you make it out to the festival. It's incredible. I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend!
november blue - avett brothers
relator - pete yorn
i am a stranger - the welcome wagon
the sunshine state - mike dunn and the kings of new england
the trench - chuck ragan
home - lilies and sparrows
revolution - the beatles
aint no easy way - black rebel motorcyle club
i am young - coconut records
when paula sparks - copeland
sesame street theme - joshua radin
Best playlist ever. If I was cool I would take a screenshot of the list... but I don't know how to do that.
Check it. I can now do a screenshot. Also, I have added a few songs to the list. Yay!