Monday, December 8, 2008

pink is my favorite color?

No aerosmith, actually it's green.

Right now I'm listening to relient k Christmas songs.
Dear Relient K,
Even though my musical taste has changed since 8th grade... I still love you. If I saw you in concert today, I would still probably be excited. I still sing "pressing on" in my head when times get tough. I still have your tshirts in my bottom drawers. Thanks for being around.
Love,
Allison

I think maybe I'm becoming a middle schooler. Sometimes I chat via facebook or google... not in a sketchy chatroom though. I think about getting bangs... then I remember my forehead is too small. And I think I like pink again...






4 comments:

Dan said...

i dont like pink. i am a man of men.

Allison Drew said...

but you do like relient k and facebook chat...

MeLissa said...

Relient K. Twice in one day in my life. Maybe I'm going to meet Matt Theissen tomorrow. This is the only thing I can surmise.

And pink would be alright to make a come-back if it meant you had that pink coo-coo clock.

Dan said...

touche'. A man of men can like those things, though... i mean come on, i have a beard.