Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks


Thank you, Michael Scott for bringing laughter into my life every Thursday evening, for bringing "that's what she said" into our everyday vocabulary and for that ladies suit you wore a few seasons ago.

Thank you, Whitney Houston for being a hot mess and for reminding everyone in America that crack is in fact whack.

Thank you, Moes for always being my restaurant of choice, for always being open when we want to dine, for quality service (except from homeboy and blond girl) and for free cookies.

Thank you, Florida for keeping me warm most of the year, for being southern, for being the inspiration for many great tattoos and for being shaped like a gun.

Thank you, facebook for keeping us socially connected, for improving my stalking skills via news feed, and for implementing facebook chat so I can easily talk to Josh Williams and Cliff Hutchingson at 3am.




No thanks to poisonous fruit, mean cats, the red hat society, Thomas Kinkade, ugly purse parties or mtv.

Happy thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This is unrelated, but I just wanted to let you know that I removed the first blog I made...I wanted to change the name.
That's all.

MeLissa said...

There goes that good turkey hand! You know how I'm thankful for those good turkey hands.

I'm also thankful for this Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which I am currently watching.