Thursday, November 20, 2008

buy me socks

Let me start off by saying that I don't feel well and I'm kind of in a bad mood. A better mood than last night... but still not so great. I will try my best to keep the negativity from overtaking this blog.

The last few nights have been cold. Real cold. Record lows. I would like to remind everyone where I live...

Lake City, FLORIDA! Seriously? I mean, I like fall weather... but I don't want icicles hanging off my mouth. I don't even own warm clothes. I rearly wear socks.

Speaking of Lake City...
I live in a small town and I love it. My friend Daniel wrote a nice blog about it the other day (okay, it was actually about much more than just our small town... but Lake City was mentioned). Anyway, a group of people from my church helped put up christmas lights downtown! It was really sweet even though I almost froze my toes off (a direct result of not wearing socks).

I drew a pretty great political cartoon the other day. If you happen to be the wife of a certain ex football coach of CHS, you probably wont like it. Coming soon to a newspaper near you.

I've started on my Christmas cards!! They're going to be pretty good this year. Just you wait. Maybe hallmark will want to hire me.


What a pretty tree costume...

No comments: