Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm a popsicle


Brrrrrr! It's so cold outsite and my north face is failing me. I basically have a love/hate relationship with cold. Maybe it's because I've lived my entire life in Florida and every summer I complain about the heat... but when the cold actually comes, I can't handle it. Anyway, this cooler weather has got me thinking about Christmas! My fave holiday! I'm going to try and make a lot of the gifts and all of the cards I'll be giving this year. No easy task. We'll see how that goes.
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day (shout out to Ted!) which means a day off! Instead of working I will probably sleep so late, have a delish brunch, recap recent events with that good Alee, vintage shopping, work on Christmas gifts, read about vampires, watch trash tv... and pretty much be a hot mess all day.
Also, this is my 50th post. Yes, 50th. YAY! Who knew I was such a blogger?

1 comment:

MeLissa said...

Fifty! That's amazing. I'm only on like...30? Something like that. I fail. Good work. And good work, Ted too.