Friday, November 7, 2008

the Duggars are my fave family

My favorite show right now is "17 kids and counting". It's about the Duggar family who have 17 children (with one on the way). They live in Arkansas, home school ALL of their children, and are super conservative christians. I know most people think that the Duggar's are crazy... but I think they are wonderful. I truely believe that Michelle Duggar is one of the best moms in the world. All of her kids are loving and sweet and well behaved. Although they have a huge family and little income, they have absolutely no debt (props to Dave Ramsey).

5 reasons why you should watch this show:
1. All of the children's names start with a "J". Josh, Jana, Jessa, Jinger (shouldn't that start with a "g"?), Josiah, Jill, ect...
2. All of the children play the violin and piano. I should hire them or something.
3. The dad's name is Jim Bob...
4. They make their own soap.
5. The oldest son just got married, so hopefully we will be seeing a spin-off.

No comments: