Friday, November 14, 2008

fun facts



-I'm really good at archery. Who knew?
-I've only played like one video game in my life.
-I've only colored my hair once... and it was a bad idea.
-I used to really REALLY love watching The Real World.
-I'm currently wearing socks that I stole from one of my co-workers this summer.
-I would never EVER steal socks from my current co-workers. GROSS.
-I think I have acid reflux.
-I've never been on a motorcycle. I would like to change that.
-I'm really scared of heights and one time it caused a panic attack while I was driving on a mountain...
-I would like to write and illustrate a children's book.
-I used to hate the color orange but now I think I like it.
-I'm 100% tired now.


New Life Plan:
My friend Josh and I are going to hunt vampires and eat alligators for the next few months. We'll eventually end up in Tahiti and fight hurricanes. I'll send you a postcard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your post on the Elsie*Cake flickr. Love your bag and the stuff inside. Wanted to warn you to blur your check numbers. I can read the account- and if I can, thieves can too.