Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dear World,

Today I felt like I was going to die. Good news... I didn't. I just had a horrible migraine. I think I've been getting them more often because I need new glasses. I will be having a optical exam in the near future. Anyway, I'm feeling a little better now, so I've decided to update you on my life.

1. I will officially be working at centrifuge in Panama City Beach this summer. I will be the missions mobilizer and teaching a missions track. I'm pretty excited about it. I mean, who is lucky enough to spend 2 summers doing what they love and getting paid AND getting to go to the beach all the time? Me. Haha.

2. I've been researching a bunch of art schools and specific art programs for fall 09'. More on that later. Also, would anyone like to give me photoshop? I know you have it guys...

3. I will be purchasing a new (well, used) car in the near future. Or at least in the next few months. My car is SO OLD... and always breaking.

4. I've been reading about teenage vampires... and I've decided I probably wouldn't be too upset if for some reason I became one. I mean, I've never been a huge fan of tan and I really like night time. I'll have to work on that fear of blood though.

5. My dad was almost eaten by an alligator yesterday at Alligator Lake (go figure). Okay, maybe the alligator wasn't going to eat him... but he could have. He was about 7 feet long. Ted should have shot him so I could have some awesome new gator boots.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

1. Panama City Beach= good news. I am way jealous that you are getting to work camp at a fun location. AND you'll still have a little bit of Mfruge.

2. Art school options: let's see the list.

3. New old cars: let's see the list.

4. I have not started the vampire train. Yet.

5. Ted wrestling an alligator would be a great tv show. Gator skin boots, on the other hand, would not.

ray said...

i dont understand all this new vampire talk ive been hearing...
i have been doing research on vampires for about the last year though so i can write my book..