Today I felt like I was going to die. Good news... I didn't. I just had a horrible migraine. I think I've been getting them more often because I need new glasses. I will be having a optical exam in the near future. Anyway, I'm feeling a little better now, so I've decided to update you on my life.
1. I will officially be working at centrifuge in Panama City Beach this summer. I will be the missions mobilizer and teaching a missions track. I'm pretty excited about it. I mean, who is lucky enough to spend 2 summers doing what they love and getting paid AND getting to go to the beach all the time? Me. Haha.
2. I've been researching a bunch of art schools and specific art programs for fall 09'. More on that later. Also, would anyone like to give me photoshop? I know you have it guys...
3. I will be purchasing a new (well, used) car in the near future. Or at least in the next few months. My car is SO OLD... and always breaking.
4. I've been reading about teenage vampires... and I've decided I probably wouldn't be too upset if for some reason I became one. I mean, I've never been a huge fan of tan and I really like night time. I'll have to work on that fear of blood though.
5. My dad was almost eaten by an alligator yesterday at Alligator Lake (go figure). Okay, maybe the alligator wasn't going to eat him... but he could have. He was about 7 feet long. Ted should have shot him so I could have some awesome new gator boots.
That's all for now.