Thursday, November 13, 2008

good news

Last night I had four wonderful conversation with four wonderful people. It was a good night.

Conversation A: You're a gent. Don't be mad that I crossed over to the dark side. We should reunite... but not to play frisbee.

Conversation B: I'm proud of you. This video is for you.


Conversation C: When you play in Gainesville we will take lots of pictures and post them all over facebook to make everyone jealous. Oh, and we'll cuss and no one will give us dirty looks. Bring Sam and his long neck.


Conversation D: I know you're reading this because you've become a stalker. Creep... Nice chatting. It was good for me.

4 comments:

Dan said...

I don't know. UB40 may be better.

Allison Drew said...

You are for sure wrong.

ray said...

ok when you send out myspace bulletins about blogs... people read them... its not stalking... but i am still a creep... good call...

Allison Drew said...

Listen, we both know you're not actually a creep. Geez.