Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh Wes...


So, as you know I'm a big Wes Anderson fan. He's a super creative genius. His characters are crazy and quirky and I love them. I would really like to own this Royal Tenenbaum family portrait. You can buy it for me here. I wish Eli Cash was in this picture though... and maybe Dudley.

I'd be okay with the Life Aquatic version as well...
Oh and how about some darjeeling finger puppets? I mean, I don't know what I would ever do with finger puppets... but I'd still like to have some. Look how cute they are!

And I saved the best for last. Royal Tenenbaums via cross stitch. For real. Seen here.

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I need that cross stitch. I could put it on a pillow and then people could come over and use the Tenenbaum pillow on my sofa, like it was whatever.

Allison Drew said...

It's true. You really do need it.