Saturday, February 14, 2009

have a good one


I hope you all had a wonderful valentines day and I hope you spent it with people you love.

Here are some things I love:
red nails, the south east, crafty things, chocolate milk, vintage jewelry, the mountains, southern culture, the banjo, eye liner, vanilla, movies at the theater, festivals, fuge camp, elephants, pin up girls, indian earrings, anthropologie, sketch books, vintage pennants, reading, tube socks, my moms apple butter, my itunes, the christian lady game, painting, trees and photography.

What do you love?

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

What do I love?

movies, boys with raspy singing voices, the internet, weheartit.com, original artwork, the South, green grass, range rovers, macaroni, my bed, ugly hearts, a variety of wild animals, claymation movies, Nashville, the beach, your mom.

Unknown said...

I love Valentines days. Tehehe. I wish i had the steady hand for liquid eyeliner. Happy V day!