Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hello dear...

I started this blog mostly because I've recently become addicted to reading them. I will probably be talking about ridic conversations I have at work, art, robots, Kathy Griffin, sweet jams, Jesus, campy-camp, lists, life, love and grace.





Some things as of late:
-I'm trying to be brave. Sometimes things don't happen the way I want them to. Sometimes people ask me questions I don't want to answer. Sometimes I don't know what's going to happen next. It's okay though, I'm almost brave.

-I had a 3 hour long conversation with my friend Eric last night. It's funny, because I haven't talked to him since I left camp this summer... but we picked up right where we left off. We talked about engineers, swing dancing, Mark Driscoll, african adventures, Harry Potter and camp gossip. I love that I have friends all over that south that care about me and call me when I need them most.


-I REALLY need to start working on Christmas gifts and cards. I figure if I start early enough, I wont be so crazy at the end of december.



That's all for now.

God is love.
Rev Run.

1 comment:

MeLissa said...

"God is love. Rev Run" You are out of control. Sometimes the completion of one adventure leads to a surprising new one!