Saturday, March 14, 2009

Of all the people in the world...

Joan Baez is following me.

I looked up 4 completely different songs on itunes and Joan Baez just happened to have recorded all 4 of them. These aren't songs she wrote. Just random songs like Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. 4 songs in a row! Coincidence? I think not.

Now, I'm not trying to be hateful. She was in good with Bob Dylan... and any friend of Bob Dylan is a friend of mine. However, I can only take so much of her voice. I feel like maybe she is a bird pretending to be a person.

I wish Ryan Adams or Dolly Parton or Seth Rogen or Chris Thile was following me around instead. Okay, really I just want those people to date me. Except Dolly. I want to be her best friend forever. I think we would get along.

Come to think of it, if Joan Baez circa 1965 is following me, that's pretty cool. She had fun clothes. I just don't want Joan Baez circa 2009 following me.

Yes


No

A few years ago "Take On Me" by aha followed me around. I was pretty okay with it though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doesn't Dolly have her own amusement park? I saw a doco on it once. For a while, Gangsta's Paradise by Coolie was also haunting me...