Monday, March 16, 2009

I only know how to use itunes


At my last job, I worked with a bunch of oldies who didn't know how to text or use excel. They thought I was so technologically savvy. They had me make spread sheets, set up their voice mail, set up their printers so they could print on envelopes and make copies on the fax machine. I was a god and they were super impressed. I'm really not at all a computer wiz though. I can use word, excel, access, itunes and maybe a little illustrator. And honestly, I can't use any of them well. I just pretend I know what I'm talking about... or I google. When that doesn't work, I ask my friend that's ACTUALLY computer savvy. All that being said, today I was having some issues with skype and microphones. It was frustrating and just made me feel dumb. So, I'm sticking with what I know... itunes and google.

In honor of that decision, here are my current top 25 on itunes:

heart in a cage - chris thile
seeing and believing - wild sweet orange
in my time of need - ryan adams
quinn the eskimo - bob dylan
come together - the beatles
ten dead dogs - wild sweet orange
wash my feet in the waves - chuck ragan
fix you - coldplay
great divide - hanson
oh my sweet carolina - ryan adams
way over yonder in the minor key - billy bragg & wilco
the seeker - dolly parton
be thou my vision - pedro the lion
behold the river - the snake the cross the crown
thirteen - ben kweller
that girl - anna becker
the weight - the band
hallelujah - jeff buckley
help - the beatles
fight - ben kweller
when you were young - the killers
with god on our side - bob dylan
paper candy - mike dunn
murder in the city - the avett brothers
american music - violent femmes

1 comment:

Ashley Morris said...

Haha...that's how I feel at work here too sometimes. I use my mad 'paint' skills to fix invoices and such :P

Great music picks...I think it's time I made a new CD for my car :)