- I liked pretending to be a vampire this weekend. I even made blood brownies. Very spooky.
- Spring is here and my allergies are still going crazy. I sneeze about a million times a day. Good thing my sister sells drugs for a living and brought me some cetrizine hydrochloride... which is supposed to help. But it might kill me. We'll see.
- Camp is so soon! Only about a month and a half away. I'm so very happy about this. I love working with youth. I should start packing...
- Tonight I had a really good conversation about really crappy things. It mostly had to do with people, friends, community, and getting hurt. In the church world, we are always talking about community... but I don't think community can actually happen until people love each other. And I don't think people can love each other until they can trust each other. I know I'm part of the problem... and I hate that.
- I'm becoming the most crafty person in the world. Not really, but I did paint today and some this weekend. Need some art? I'll do it... and then you can pay me $1,000. It's a deal.
- The Big Love season finale was pretty great. Margene is always keeping the family together... and Nikki is aways ruining everything.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
march list madness
Posted by Allison Drew at 11:43 PM