Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a is for azaleas


It's officially spring! I love the warm weather and the sun staying out until 8pm. I like smelling flowers when I walk outside. Spring feels new and fresh. It makes me wants to take walks and take pictures.


My grandmother died when I was 7, so I don't have many memories of her. One I do have is of us walking around her neighborhood in the spring picking azaleas. The houses were big and the sidewalks were cracked. There was a plethora of azaleas in every color. Spring makes me remember my grandmother and I love it. She was wonderful.

This video is pretty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post, Alison. And look at you with your grandma! Your smile is exactly the same now as then. Have fun with springtime and azaleas.

suzy said...

How cute are you!

I love your blog.