Friday, May 28, 2010

if this old house could talk...


I wish this picture was of my backyard. Okay, so I saw this questionnaire on multiple blogs today and decided I would play along. House questions A-Z. Also, this is really just a blog version of a myspace survey... which I like. Ha.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 72 -74. One of my roommates like it to be about 77... but it makes me die and sweat to death.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: cute and colorful and vintage and probably messy.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: RUDE.

D- My DESK looks: I do not have desk. Leanne does though... hers has stuffed dogs on it...

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 6:52am. terrible.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair... because i'm clean like that.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: Erin's ugly furniture, Leanne's boxes, a giant old lady painting, tools we don't know how to use, 23847 cans of paint

H- My HOME is: weird. we have strange elephant statues on our coffee table. I do not know why.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you'd see: yarn art, cutesy shower curtain, all my make up, awkward sky light,

J- My favorite JUICE is: hmm... I only drink water. However, one time I made apple carrot juice and it was delish.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my anthropologie bowls, my little indian salt and pepper shakers, and the rest of my kitchen is boring.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Brie? Ray? Pat? Kat? Louch? One of them.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Liz's wedding invite!
Dear Liz,
If you are reading this I can't make it. Your wedding is in Oregon and I live in Florida.
Love, Allison

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: a party animal. duh.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: so many apples, grapes, almond milk, Erin's fancy apple juice, Leanne's salsa, milka bars, hummus, etc.

P- My last house PARTY was: small group always turns into a house party. and sometimes wednesdays and thursdays. oh, and this coming monday.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: ice cream?

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my bedroom. obviously.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: I don't really know. It's shampoo for brown hair. I need to look into something different though. Suggestions?

T- My largest TELEVISION is: so stupid because the closed captions wont turn off. We hate it so much.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: my crafty-craft box full of sketch books, feathers, paint, brushes, pencils, oil pastels, pens, etc.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: uhhhh. I hate to vacuum so much. Thankfully we only have one room with carpet in our house.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Marcia Moon in her giant purple rode watering her grass.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: space in the kitchen. We have like no cabinets. Dumb.

Y- My YARD is: Beautiful! Someone mowed... and it definitely wasn't me.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: around 12ish. Maybe like 1ish. Or when I stop getting text messages. Or when Leanne and I decide to stop watching True Blood.

Then end. Please feel free to play along.

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

I only drink water too. And my roommate and I fight over the temperature all the time. I'm the one that likes it WARM.
I'm totally doing this post later this week, too. Fun idea!