Tuesday, May 4, 2010

weekend update


This past weekend has been a whirlwind of fun and craziness. Good craziness, but I think I'm ready for a nap.

- The Extreme Tour arrived in Lake City Thursday afternoon.

- All the bands had great (well, great-ish) shows Friday night.

- I spent a significant amount of time at Marion Street Cafe watching those bands and drinking the most delicious coffee/milk concoction. I have no idea what it was or how to order it again... but it was incredible. For real. Sorry boutcha Starbucks, I might be moving my business.

- Men As Trees Walking stayed a few extra days and played two wonderful worship set at my church. They are living such a great story and I highly encourage you to check out their website. We were really blessed to have them here with us for the last 5 days. 3 of the band members actually stayed at my house for several nights. I really enjoy having a house where I can host people. And force them to eat my muffins. Wait, what?

- Last night I stayed up until about 3:30am (mind you, I get up around 6:45am) watching Yes Man (which was kind of terrible) and hanging out with new and old friends. It was wonderful.

So, how was your weekend? I hope you filled it wonderful things.

No comments: