A reoccurring theme you may have noticed on my blog is my love for the south. I've lived here my entire life and I can't think of a better place to be. Let's take a moment to appreciate all the amazingness that is below the Mason Dixon line.
Things I love about the south:
- a general sense of friendliness. People wave, smile and ask you about your momma.
- my southern belle friend Andrea. I mean, she was a debutante...
- apple butter. mmmm.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. Oh Harper Lee, thank you for your beautiful words and this depiction of the south.
- NOLA, Savannah, Atlanta, Nashville
- good southern boys that open the door for you and have sugar-sweet accents. and charm. that charm can kill.
- heat. all the heat.
- banana puddin'. my roommate from PA just had her first taste a few weeks ago.
- warm beaches and cool springs
That's all for now. What do you love about the south?