Tuesday, January 20, 2009

hello good friend

Hey friends. I'm still on the hunt for a job, but I'm making progress. Hopefully something awesome will come up soon. In the meantime...
Here are some good things:
Christo and Jeanne-Claude. They're a couple that make big art. They like to drape islands and trees in fabric. They construct giant umbrellas in the hills of California. It's crazy. They think outside the box in a cool modern way. Nice hair huh?




The Little Prince by Antoine Saint-Exupéry. I read it a few years ago and I found it insightful and charming. I especially love the simple illustrations.



Emily Martin and her cute paintings. She has such a fun and unique style.



Fun huh? Also, I'm really needing a hair cut but I don't know what I want. Any ideas? Suggestions? Help a sister out. Okay, I think that's about it. Oh, and happy inauguration day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The trees look like they belong in Big Fish or some Tim Walker photoshoots! Thanks for sharing.

JgWM said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. The cranes are still in Gainesville. You should visit them the site and sounds are simply amazing.

Decided to visit your blog, and picked this one to comment on because I lived in Miami when Key Biscayne was wrapped in pink. We took my family over and visited and took photos.

Keep a positive outlook on the job search and good luck.- Gayle

jgwm.blogspot.com