Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I may have said this before, but I'm really excited about this summer. When I was a kid I would always say I didn't like summer because I didn't like to sweat, which is still incredibly true. However, I actually did really like summer... and still do!
Summer fun I'm looking forward to:
- swimming in the local springs. If you don't live in the Flo or if you've never experienced swimming in a spring, you should really REALLY look into it.
- floating down the river
- cook outs!
- our Wes Anderson Party! Ahhh! I'm really excited about this!
- 4th of July and watching the downtown fireworks from our house
- fort walton/mobile to see Jenna at camp
- flea market/trift/antique days
- sitting on the porch drinking sweet tea with my husband
- painting! We have a studio/office upstairs and Ray got me an easel (actually he found it on the side of the road... but hey, it works)