Wednesday, September 1, 2010

top 10 favorite movies list






1. Meet Me in St. Louis
2. Royal Tenenbaums
3. Yours, Mine and Ours (the original starring Lucile Ball, of course)
4. The Parent Trap (the original starring Hayley Mills and Hayley Mills)
5. Almost Famous
6. Little Women
7. 16 candles
8. Darjeeling Limited
9. Trouble with Angels
10. Family Stone

Also, Steel Magnolias, Virgin Suicides, Peter Pan the Musical, Clueless, Where Angels Go Trouble Follows, Life Aquatic, Harriet the Spy, Can't Hardly Wait, Mary Poppins, Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Now, I'm not saying these are all the best films ever made or anything. They're just my favorites. What are yours?

4 comments:

Trish is a Dish said...

I looove the original Yours, Mine and Ours!

JessM said...

I need to watch steel magnolias again.

cottage girl said...

So hard to choose 'cause it changes all the time. At the moment...

Garden State, Empire Strikes Back, Sense and Sensibility, Iron Man, Pride and Prejudice, Steel Magnolias, Little Women, Singin' in the Rain, Marie Antoinette, Clueless, Dennis the Menace, The Inn of the 6th Happiness.

I'm not a Wes Anderson fan, but I would watch just about any Haley Mills film over and over and over (and did when I was a kid).

Brie said...

Starring Hayley Mills and Hayley Mills. Laugh out loud out loud.