Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 things I am currently loving list

1. Mad Men. I watched season 1 this weekend and I pretty much love it. Well, actually I kind of hate every story line that has to do with Don Draper... but my love for Penny, Pete and Joan totally make up for Don's dumbness.

2. Ryan Heshka paintings. I used to blog about him on myspace but then kind of forgot about him for 3 years. Yesterday I remembered.


3. Georgia Peaches, only from Georgia.
4. Page cxvi I really love hymns. Like a lot.
5. Paul Newman

2 comments:

cottage girl said...

Mad Men...I'm hopelessly addicted. Season 3 is the best one. Don Draper is such a scoundrel, but so ridiculously charming. Did you see him (Jon Hamm) on 30 Rock? He's hysterical!

Welcome! said...

hi allison! i just stumbled upon your sweet little blog and couldn't resist hitting that " follow" button! i look forward to reading about your adventures in the future! xo kate