Wednesday, September 22, 2010

dream home

Recently, my friends Trish and Jessica blogged about their dream homes. I decided to follow suit.
It will probably look something like this...
Or maybe a mountain home. Or a cool mid-century modern pad. Or a hut in some far off land. I can't even make up my mind.

I will probably need this kitchen...


and this living area.


I also need a good porch and some awesome bedrooms. And bathrooms with those tiny fun colored tiles. And old door knobs... or new ones that looks old from anthropologie.

4 comments:

leslie said...

I'll help you decorate the house if I can just live with you. Mainly because these are the best ideas for decor ever.

Trish is a Dish said...

Love! That kitchen is super cute. And so is that fantastic lime green sitting area.

Kyle said...

I surely need to be your roommate. We need this stuff.

Adriene said...

those pom pom flowers are on Edie's ceiling/wall.