Who cries during an episode of the office? Me, that's who. I've waited years for this wedding. The office is one of the only shows I've been consistently watching since the beginning. And by "beginning" I mean somewhere around the middle of the first season.
A few things I would like to discuss:
- The episode began with chain vomiting. Worst ever. I can't handle that.
- "What happens in Niagara stays in Niagara"
- Kevin deciding to jazz up his style for the wedding.
- Some of you may already know this, but Kelly is my favorite character. I REALLY love that Erin is going to be her new bff4e.
- Dwight brushes his teeth with butter and clay. Of course.
- Wolf shirt.
- Most awkward wedding toast clean up. Thanks Michael.
- Bernard hotel room dance party... and the unfortunate accident...
- "Listen, I'm not the one who asked you to do a split when you've never done one before."
- Turtle boiling pots.
- Wedding dance. I think I laughed out loud the entire time.
- New office couple. Will it be Andy and Erin or Oscar and Kevin?
- I want a Jim.