Tuesday, October 13, 2009

5 good things not by Martha Stewart

1. the lilies and sparrows! Their music is honest and hopeful. I like it. Thanks to Daniel I am now listening to them via my itunes.


2. Olivia Bee Photography. She's awesome... and she's only 15.



3. I blogged about this in July... but now we only have a few more days!

4. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller. It may sound cliche, but reading Blue Like Jazz changed my life. I'm not finished with A Million Miles yet, but I think it might be even better than Blue Like Jazz. We'll see. I highly encourage you to read them both.
5. tiramisu - soon to be made by me! Why? Because I'm a domestic goddess.

7 comments:

jessica said...

A Million Miles is definitely next on my list of books to read. I'd love to hear what you thought when you're done :)

MeLissa said...

You have the spiritual gift of finding good things...

Dallas Shaw said...

looking fwd to checking this band out

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

meganlee said...

you are such my favorite friend right now.

cottage girl said...

Can't wait to read that book. I, too, LOVED Blue Like Jazz. And Oliva Bee...sigh...love her ideas.

Dan said...

you know roger mean about making that tiramisu.

Trish is a Dish said...

Love this list. I'm excited for Where the Wild things are... although I'm sure I'll cry... because just watched the preview for it makes me emotional. Tiramisu is always a win. And that photography is amazing... I wish my photography was that breath taking now... let alone when I was 15... And I always love Donald Miller So I think that will be my next book to read... Because Blue Like Jazz is my fav and such a part of my everyday life that I find myself quoting it...