2. Olivia Bee Photography. She's awesome... and she's only 15.
3. I blogged about this in July... but now we only have a few more days!
4. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller. It may sound cliche, but reading Blue Like Jazz changed my life. I'm not finished with A Million Miles yet, but I think it might be even better than Blue Like Jazz. We'll see. I highly encourage you to read them both.
5. tiramisu - soon to be made by me! Why? Because I'm a domestic goddess.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
5 good things not by Martha Stewart
1. the lilies and sparrows! Their music is honest and hopeful. I like it. Thanks to Daniel I am now listening to them via my itunes.
Posted by Allison Drew at 11:01 AM