Saturday, April 18, 2009

you can always take off the skirt and use it as a cape.

I like people with a little bit of crazy in them. The documentary "Grey Gardens" was fabulous and the new HBO movie of the same title was just as wonderful. It's about a high society mother daughter duo who end up losing majority of their money and let cats and raccoons take over their house. The funny things is that they didn't care. They liked the cats and raccoons. Big Edie and little Edie lived almost entirely in solitude. Did I mention they were the aunt and cousin of Jackie O? They were charming, flamboyant, eccentric and fabulous.
Here is some fashion advice from little Edie:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear allison, I am friend's with your future husb. Yes Husb is a word..youc an use it when you have one :D

you seem like someone who would be friend in real life, but since we live in different cultures, will you be friend via the interweb?

PS> I am listening to the same music as you...except I am also really in the newest over the rhine album, and there is a song called "the bigger the figure" bu louis prima that I love.

-Leah

Anonymous said...

ok so first of all I am idiot. please delete both messages..except know that part of it I mean...

no really, I am idiot...I'm sorry.

Allison Drew said...

Haha. I think I know who you thought I was...
=)