Tuesday, April 7, 2009

extracted


- Wisdom teeth - gone baby gone
- I waited in the oral surgery place for an extra 3 hours because someone had an emergency. That wasn't good for my nerves.
- While I was waiting I had to listen to two old men talk about red trucks, tractors, hurricane Andrew and a Jesus Pony. I don't even know what that is.
- My nurse was singing songs from Sister Act while she was sticking me with an iv... Awkward... but kind of awesome.
- I have ugly bruises on my arm and wrist. No one can ever find my veins because they're tiny and roll around. Way to go veins...
- I now know what it fees like to be high. Not a fan.
- The only thing I've had to eat today has been ice cream. I'm pretty ok with that.
- I do not have big puffy cheeks yet... and hopefully I wont get them anytime soon. My cheeks are big enough.
- My mom is making me put a bag of frozen peas on my face... It kind of reminds me of that time I was in 3rd grade, fell off my bike and had to put popsicles on my face.


That's all for now. I'll keep you guys posted.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Ouch! Yay for mums with bags of frozen peas, though.

cottage girl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

east side bride said...

Wait, what? Not a fan of being high??

Mika said...

Hope you feel better. Mika www.mikascrap.typepad.com)