Monday, April 13, 2009

rosie cheeks, obviously.

I'm STILL recovering from my wisdom tooth extractions. I'm not trying to sound like a baby, but it's pretty bad. I'm afraid I have dry sockets. Since I woke up this morning in serious pain, I missed the Easter service at church. Instead, I took lots of pain meds and watched Mary Poppins.

This is my 150th post, so in honor of it I've made a random list of 150 things I would like to discuss. Ok, it's only 10 things.

1. Daniel came over for Easter dinner which meant the Riti family was complete.


2. I would really like a pair of these!

3. I joined the twitter nation a little while ago. I'm not sure if i like it... but Nathan Willis does... and I like him... so I gave it a try. Feel free to stalk me.
my twitter
4. My mom gave me the best Easter basket ever this year. Slumdog Millionaire, nail polish, dark chocolate rasinets.
5. Okay, whether you admit it or not, every girl has a future baby name list. It may be in your head... but you still have it. Anyway, an expecting girl I know is naming her baby a name from my list. We're not close friends. She didn't know it was on my list. I'm still mad about it. Is that ridiculous?
6. This will be me in a few months. I love Florida.

7. I'm wondering what the proper etiquette is for couples on facebook. I'm friends with this couple who post the grossest most ridiculous lovey-dovey wall and status comments. Here is an actual example I copy/pasted from facebook:
"I am so fiercely in love with you sweetheart, and will never stop in the journey to ransom and captivate your heart!! The love i have for you grew so much today. Through every single part of today you showed me and proved to me with your actions just how important me and my family is to you. I cannot thank you enough!!! Inside and out, you are the most beautiful person that I have ever seen and known. Sleep well my princess, for tomorrow your prince will have the blessing of seeing your pretty face once more! I adore you my precious love!!!"
Now, is that necessary? I mean, I actually like the couple... I just think that's a bit much for a wall. Put that stuff in a message. I'm not trying to be hateful, I'm just trying not to vomit.
8. There are certain movies that I will always watch when I'm sick and they will always make me feel better. Mary Poppins. Meet Me In St. Louis. Peter Pan The Musical. Hook. Princess Diaries. Forest Gump.
9. I've been on this gross soft foods diet since Tuesday and it's getting a little old. Any suggestions other than smoothies, cottage cheese, hummus, and pudding?
10. I'm going to beddddddddddddd.

This is the dumbest blog ever.

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

I meant to leave a comment on this before.

A1. Congratulations on your way cute tangerine shoes.

B2. I'm glad you'll be able to get your hot pink booty shorts back out and wear them with your green striped sweater. I also look forward to wearing my off-the-shoulders shirt with my happening side ponytail. It'll be a good day for us all.

Allison Drew said...

I just laughed out loud.