Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Palm Sunday!

1. I spent a significant amount of my youth at a little venue in Jacksonville called Murray hill Theatre. I went there last night to see Daniel's band, sonset down... Man, the nostalgia was overwhelming. Good job Daniel. You're classy.
2. Between watching Margot West (who were great) and Sonset down I skipped on over to another venue for an art exhibit featuring my friend Meredith! She is an incredible artist. Here is some of her amazing work:




3. I went to a baby shower today... A. It made me feel really old and B. it made me realize I don't know anything about babies. Oh well, I'm certainly not planning on having children anytime soon. This one's pretty cute though...

photo here
4. I recently had a conversation with a good friend that was really encouraging. The results? I've been painting much more and working on ideas for a children's book. Good news.
5. I'm not 100% sure what I'll be doing after camp this summer... but here is one of the things I'm praying about. Door of Hope.
6. Tuesday I will be having my wisdom teeth extracted. I'm not really looking forward to it... but I will be happy when these toothaches are gone.

Here's your Jesus Christ Superstar clip! Happy Palm Sunday!

No comments: