Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what heights of love

My time in Macedonia was amazing, tiring, eye opening, exhausting, life changing, and precious. Yesterday I had a debrief with my friend Matt and it was nice to process all that happened last week. I will remember the ministry that took place. I will remember these faces. I will remember that changing the world sometimes starts with a smile and painting a fingernail. I will remember teeny tiny bathrooms and missing shower doors. I will remember 32847328974 games of banana grams. I will remember spending Easter walking the streets of Skopje, Macedonia. I will remember how privileged I am that God allowed me to be part of this trip.



I will remember these guys that walked beside me.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds amazing! Glad you had a good time. :)

cottage girl said...

What are banana grams?

Allison Drew said...

It's my new favorite game!
http://www.amazon.com/Bananagrams-BAN001/dp/1932188126