Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love: Baby Jenna

I've decided to start blogging about people I love. Yay!

I love Baby Jenna. We worked a ridiculous summer of camp together last year. On the first day I met her she came into my dorm with all the other girls... and then never left. We had picnics, listened to wonderful music, painted shoes, prayed, laughed, cried, ate lots of greek food and got sun burnt together. It was glorious. She has the biggest, sweetest, kindest heart. Her love for the Lord and for people is so very evident in her life. Jenna is coming to visit me in a few weeks and I couldn't be happier. I love her so much.

1 comment:

JennaPeyton said...

AHHHHH! You have no idea how happy this made me when I clicked the link and saw this! Also, I had thought about doing this very thing...clearly we are meant to be. I LOVE YOU!