Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Good things not by Martha Stewart
- Last weekend was brought to you by the letter "O". Olympics + Olustee festival. It made me feel like the proudest American.
- A lot of random and unexpected people have been really encouraging about my Macedonia mission trip. Thank you.
- I will also be going to Guatemala for a mission trip in September with my church. YES!
- Disney World twentyten? Possibly.
- I'm currently sitting on my beautiful blue couch, drinking a grande iced white mocha with hazelnut and watching My Life as Liz. Best.
- Today is pajama pant Tuesday. Community group style. One time I was almost kicked out of my youth group for wearing pajama pants. It's a pretty fun story. Maybe I'll tell you.
- This weekend I will be making thank you cards on my goco. It's about time. I tell you how they turn out.
- I'm thinking about making home made oatmeal cream pies. I think that will give me at least 5 domestic goddess points.
I hope everyone had a great Valemtimes Day! Tell me something good.