Wednesday, December 30, 2009
sorry boutcha 09
To echo a little of what Baby Jenna said in a recent blog, I kind of hate new years resolutions. I would always rather make a list. If you break a resolution you're a failure. If you don't check something off a list... well, you scratch it out or do it later. Or you conveniently lose it. Here is a list of things I would like to do in twenty-ten:
1. Road trip to the Grand Canyon and make lots of stops along the way.
2. Take more pictures of my life. This might be difficult seeing as my camera recently broke. I'm going back to film. Holga time.
3. See my favorites. Andrea, Jenna, Sarah. We will take each other on dates, listen to welcome wagon and talk about how much we hate paper parties.
4. Do more designing of the invites, business cards, and such. Maybe just more art in general.
5. Become an illustrator and photoshop expert.
6. Be more aware of the people around me. God put them there for a reason.
7. Be more of a domestic goddess.
8. Read more books. I haven't read a single book during the month of December. Shame.
9. Be a better representation of love and grace and peace.
I kind of already wrote something like this, but whatev. The end. I would also like to be a better movie watcher and a better gift giver... but those will probably take more than a year. Oh, and I really want to go back to New Orleans.
PS- Today someone thought I was a high schooler and was "shocked" to hear that I was 24. Really?! Is it that shocking? I mean, I may look young... but I don't think I look like I'm 16. Rude. I guess it will be a good thing when I'm 30 though. Pft.