Tuesday, December 8, 2009

maybe

Maybe I'm a lady gaga fan. She's a fruitcake, but I love it.

Maybe I wish I could pull off big hair.

Maybe I would still date my middle school crush. Maybe I'm going to be in a wedding with him in March. We'll see how it goes.

Maybe I've worn fuge apparel 3 days in a row. BUM.

Maybe I'm kind if obsessed with hymns and sometimes listen to them more than regular music.

Maybe I couldn't care less about global warming. Maybe I don't even believe it's real.

Maybe I like it when people give me nicknames.

Maybe I'm going to start eating Salmon once a week because it's my favorite.

Maybe I have really great friends... even though so many of them live so far away.

Maybe I went to an incredibly ridiculous Christmas parade last night. Maybe I kind of loved it.

3 comments:

Emilie Lynne said...

"Maybe I couldn't care less about global warming. Maybe I don't even believe it's real."


I feel this way a lot! Especially when I am freezing my patootie off in the snow!!

Unknown said...

love this post!

Adriene said...

you would really miss the ridiculous Christmas parade if it was 2.5 hours away and you had some cute monkeys that would love it.
Maybe I will think of you as I cook salmon 2 times a week singing How Great Though Art