- Christmas eve I woke up feeling fine and within about 3 hours I was sick and in bed.
- Despite being super sick, I had a very nice first married Christmas with Ray. We spent the morning at my parent's house, the afternoon at his and Christmas evening at his grandparent's house. Highlights: showing Ray's parents how to use a Roku, my sister gifting my dad a spear she got in Kenya, Aunt Paula's buffalo chicken dip.
- A few super awesome gifts we received: cannon rebel t3i, projector screen (finally, now we can watch movies!), new shoes, new make-up, lots of native american earrings, various guitar/recording things, etc.
- I've spent the last few days trying to recover and was finally able to go back to work yesterday. So much nyquil. So much vitamin C. So much soup.
- New Years Eve fancy date night! Last year Ray and I attended a sweet little New Years party at a friend's house, but prior to the party we went to our favorite restaurant and had a fancy dinner date, something we don't do very often. I'm definitely looking forward to it!
How was your Christmas? What are you planning for New Years?