Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 things I love about... fall!


Fall is my absolute favorite season. Here are some of the reasons why:

1. my birthday! I'll be the big 2-6 this Saturday.
2. halloween! Halloween is obviously one of my favorite holidays. I love dressing up! You can see some of my previous costumes here and here.
3. fall colors. dark green, cranberry, mustard.
4. fall flavors. apples, cinnamon, nutmeg.
5. cooler weather. I live in Florida where we have summer about 8 months out of the year. The fall breeze is much appreciated.
6. sweaters  and cardigans.
7. tights and leggings... mostly because they keep me warm AND I never have to worry about a dress being innapropriate or too shorts.
8. Micanopy Fall Festival! It's this Saturday!
9. moccasins all day everyday.
10. 2011 fall playlist... which I will talk more about soon.

What are your reasons for loving fall?

No comments: