Thursday, May 5, 2011
1. Eat more weird food aka stop being so picky. I tried crab ravioli on my honeymoon and now it's one of my favorite things. Also, pork debris.
2. Actually fold laundry and put it away. I think getting rid of a few of my 2384723847 t-shirts would help me in achieving this goal.
3. Figure out how to set the coffee maker so I can have fresh delish coffee in the mornings without having to get up early and make it.
4. Plan weekly menus and shop accordingly. It worked yesterday... we'll see how the rest of the week goes.
5. Actually finish reading a book. I love to read, but I'm really bad at getting bored or busy and never finishing. Or just starting a new one. I'm currently reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett and I'm loving it.