Tuesday, January 25, 2011
List: 10 good things
1. Painting/fixing Big Brown with Ray... even though I don't really like painting because I'm not very good at it.
2. Working. This will probably change from hour to hour... but I like having money and I like not being bored to death. And I like getting paid to drive to Live Oak, the post office, the lawyers office, etc.
3. Wedding Planning. As much as it stresses me out, it's really exciting to receive wedding rings in the mail, make invitations, design a dress, etc.
4. Allijoy House of Fun. In November I moved into a house with my friend (and bridesmaid!) Joy, and a month later our friend Leanne moved in as well. While I will only get to live in the house for about 6 months, it's already been such a blessing. I feel so relaxed and at home.
5. Church on the Way. Right now my church is doing some really big and amazing things specifically to bring the gospel to our community. I'm not talking about handing out tracks or having a flashy youth program... I'm talking about loving people despite addiction, loss, suffering, poverty. Having real community. And coffee.
6. Ray made a really good meatloaf the other night and now I want more.
7. I bought more tights a few weeks ago because even though I live in Florida it's been freezing. Anyway, they are doing a good job keeping me so warm.
8. The Mynabirds. When I'm not being forced to listen to contemporary Christian music from 2001, I've been listening to those birds. I like them.
9. Coffee at home. I just recently learned how to use a coffee pot. I'm 25...
10. Updated phone. PTL.