Monday, December 13, 2010

baby, wont you wake up

I know I've been a bag blogger. Like really bad. Don't give up on me yet though. I had planned on blogging some this weekend but then I thought I lost my power cord... which ended up just being in my bookbag... where it was supposed to be. Anyway, I had a pretty exciting weekend.

Friday night a bunch of my friends and I drove down to Orlando to see Gasoline Heart and The Silver Fleece. Both bands were incredible. I've probably seen Gasoline Heart 12 or 15 times, but this may have been one of the best.

After the show we had a 2 1/2 hour drive home that ended up taking about 4 hours due to some bad luck. Like running out of gas on the turn pike. Oops. Once we made it home I was feeling kind of terrible. I couldn't breath, my entire body hurt, my throat was scratchy and I had a fever. Awesome, huh? Ray went to Walgreens at 4:30am to get me medicine. Now that's love.

No comments: