Sunday, July 11, 2010

not so domestic goddess


This weekend I watched Julie & Julia... and I loved it. What?! Crazy, I know. If you've met me you know I can be really picky about things. Books, music, food and definitely movies. I mean, we all have our preferences about some things, but I can take it to the extreme. Also, giant women make me nervous. Julia Child = fruitcake. Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie. I like food and I like blogging... see, perfect combo.

I don't cook much... and I mostly blame it on the fact that I hate my kitchen with a firery passion. I mean, I HATE it. It's not at all asthetically pleasing and it's not at all organized the way I would like it. Sadly, because I have roommates and am not the home owner, there isn't much I can do about it. Is this a good excuse? Probably not... but it's the one I'm using.

No comments: