Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Thoughts on Inception:


- Leo is getting old. Take me back to Titanic.
- Ellen Paige is one of my ultimate faves.
- Joseph Gordon Levitt is SUCH a cutie.
- I really liked it when he kissed Ellen Paige. It was a romantic comedy, clearly.
- Also, he did all his own stunts. Mhmm.
- I'm usually not a fan of action movies, but I really like the idea of going into someones dream.
- I think I've been having weird dreams as a result of watching Inception.
- I have no intellectual movie-critic-type thoughts.
- Go watch it.

5 comments:

MeLissa said...

I actually really enjoyed all of the casting in this, but yes, Joseph Gordon Levitt= love love love. That scene in the hotel as everything's shifting was so excellent.

I feel like this is definitely something I'm going to have to see 2 or 3 more times.

Allison Drew said...

Me too. I need to see it at least twice. My brain couldn't handle it all.

JennaPeyton said...

I agree with you both.
good movie. lot of processing required.

JessM said...

Im the only one left who still has not seen this and that sucks.
But yes JGL is bf material for sure.

also the other day me and the gals were discussing the preview for eat pray love, and we decided we would rather live that movie if she took a year off to date james franco

cottage girl said...

1. I think Leo gets more dashing the older he gets. However, nothing compares to JGL in his camel leather jacket.

2. My brother got to spend some time with JGL at Sundance last year, and said that he is super nice.

3. I, too, want to see it again and again.