Monday, June 21, 2010

Just shootin the breeze

Well, yesterday I joined the Peace/Hancock Gun Club. And by joining the gun club, I mean I shot Jonny and Ray's guns.
All the smoke.
Leanne is basically a pro now.
How does 16 year old Louch always end up hanging out with the 20 somethings?
Jonny Peace is always packing heat. Also, this was taken about 2 hours after he preached a sermon.
Killa.
Dumb hat, cool gun.
Breaking the rules...
Holla!
Grossface roommates.

Afterwards we had an impromptu ice cream social/taboo party at my house. Sadly, this was not documented.

5 comments:

cottage girl said...

Guns terrify me, which is awesome cause my roommate is from Texas and she loves them.
Your friends look super fun!

Ashley said...

that is a cool hat.

Brie said...

Breaking the rules... and being fruitcakes.

JennaPeyton said...

I wish I had been a part of these festivities. I also wish I wasn't just now catching up on the blog posts I missed.

JennaPeyton said...

I wish I had been a part of these festivities. I also wish I wasn't just now catching up on the blog posts I missed.