Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Just so everyone is updated, I leave in 9 days for training in North Carolina. I will be there for about 4 days and then head over to camp. Woo!
Before I leave I need to:
- make about 238438 lists... because that's how I live my life.
- wash, dry, pack all my clothes. My camp clothes are almost completely different from my real life clothes. Never in my real life would I wear red and black basketball shorts...
- find all of my jewelry because it's never in one place
- finish learning the bible study and become an expert on Moses.
- learn all the missions mobilizer information
- become an expert on the Roma
- find my tube socks for a ridic athletic night life
- figure out why my bible study group is going to be called the spitfires...
- finish cd art/packaging for Cliff
- spend quality time with Brie because she's my fave
- spend quality time with Daniel because he wont be here when I return
- finish season 1 of True Blood
- maybe shoot some guns this weekend? I'm really excited about this because I will first pretend to be a cowboy, then a hip hop gangsta, then Rambo. Thank you Hancock/Peace gun club.
Okay, that's not all of it... but that's all I can think of at the moment.
Posted by Allison Drew at 2:28 PM