Wednesday, November 10, 2010
what's a goal?
Well, yet again I have neglected this sweet little blog. This time it wasn't on purpose... I've just had a lot of things going on recently (that I can't talk about at the moment, but will fill you in soon). Anyway, here's a small goal list:
- find a new job. while I love the job I have now, I really need something that makes more money... especially if I ever want to have savings. or an emergency fund. or buy a new car.
- go back to being organized. since I moved last winter, I've kind of just thrown all organization out the window. I haven't become a slob or anything... but there are definitely socks in my tshirt drawer. and I'm not sure where all my sheets are. and my craft supplies are a hot mess.
- get better about cooking. It's not that I'm completely incapable, I just never do it. one day I will get married... and even if I'm lucky enough to have a husband that likes to cook, I will still feel like a domestic fail if I can't cook at least a few good dishes.
- buy a really good pair of cowboy(girl) boots. I've been looking for a long time and no luck. I've seen a couple of cool pairs... they're just never my size (which is a 7 1/2... in case you find some).
- go on lots of evening walks to take advantage of this cool weather... because I live in Florida and the weather is only cool and nice like this for about 2 months.