Well, I'm finally home from a summer full of ridiculousness. I spent the last 2 1/2 months in Jackson, MS working at Fuge camp. I saw people grow and change. I saw God move.
Sometime around week 2 my computer decided to crash... so sorry for no real updates. Hopefully, my computer will be back to its old self soon.
A few things about this summer...
1. I met and worked with these wonderful people. Aren't they cute?
2. I met some amazing students and adults.
3. I went to a baseball game on the 4th of July (because I'm so American)
4. I hung out and ministered to some wonderful kids at two different appartment complexes.
5. I went to the beach and got REALLY burnt... and so did everyone else. Sad day.
6. I painted a pair of Toms!! Mine are the ones with flowers. I'll get a better picture of them up soon.
7. I tie dyed! This time the results were much more favorable.
8. I went to New Orleans!
9. And last but not least, I spent everyday with these fabulous ladies... Jenna, Sarah and Andrea.
Alright, we have that update out of the way. I will soon be telling you about what I learned, new music, new ideas, new dreams, new friends, and much much more. Get excited.