10 things list, inspired by this post by cottage girl. You know how much I love a list...
1. We're back and I'm officially living in Big Brown. I love living with Ray and I love our house. #realwordlbigbrown
2. Last night I met a tiny week old babe named Abe. Well, actually named Abram. He was so sweet and made silly faces. I've reached the age when friends have started having babies... it's kind of weird, but really sweet.
3. I found a vintage catherine holm green lotus tea kettle for $1 (yes, $1!!) Monday at a thrift store. It's my first catherine holm find. Hopefully not my last.
4. Tuesday evening wasn't great... but then Ray and I decided to look over guest book photos from our wedding and it made everything better. The mixture of sweet and hilarious photos were wonderful. I will be sharing some here soon. Our good friends Jonny and Leanne took charge of our digital guestbook and did such an amazing job!
5. While on our honeymoon, Ray and I stopped in the teeny town of Milton, Fl at an antique store called the Copper 'Possum. We found a vintage chalkboard (which I've wanted for about a year) for super cheap. It now lives in our kitchen.
6. I need to figure out a new way to store and display my jewels. I have a LOT of jewelry. Anyone have a good DIY solution? Not a jewelry tree.
7. In the next few months I will be getting my first tattoo! I'm not sure if I want to get it in the summer because I will have to stay out of the river and springs for 6 weeks... and that will make me really sad. And hot. It's going to be super cute and fun though. I can't wait to show you!
8. Ray and I will be DIYing our Thank You cards. We have some pretty cute ideas so far.
9. I miss New Orleans food. And drinks.
10. I'm glad I've started blogging again.