Thursday, August 13, 2009

for your listening pleasure...

Songs I will listen to over and over and over again:
1. the fox, the crow and the cookie - mewithoutyou
2. this old house - loretta lynn
3. seeing and believing - wild sweet orange
4. heart in a cage - chris thile
5. the seeker - dolly parton
6. with god on our side - bob dylan
7. you and i - ingrid michaelson
8. thirteen - ben kweller
9. annie waits - ben folds
10. wagon wheel - old crow medicine show

11. but for you who fear my name - welcome wagon
12. us - regina spektor
13. wayfaring stranger - jack white
14. twist and shout - isley brothers
15. wash my feet in the waves - chuck ragan

You should listen to them too!

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

Crazy! I just posted about my favorite music at the moment too. I'll be sure to check yours out.